The term ‘Guild Anderson’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Berwick Hill, Berwick St Leonard, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP3 5SN. Our company registration number is 3299748 and place of registration is Companies House. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Guild Anderson’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
To provide our customers with peace of mind and to demonstrate our commitment to a responsible service provision, Guild Anderson is a registered full member of The Furniture Ombudsman. The Furniture Ombudsman is an independent not-for-profit organisation which raises standards and is approved by the government to provide alternative dispute resolution services. We follow their Code of Practice which provides our customers with additional protection if things go wrong. To find out more about The Furniture Ombudsman and how to use their service, visit www.thefurnitureombudsman.org or telephone 0333 241 3209.